The Apacs Feather Weight 100 racket is one of the lightest racket produced by Apacs. The High Speed Frame design of this racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive power.
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improve the performance and feel of the racket.
- This racket is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to Vertical 30lbs / Horizontal 33lbs. A rare feature for light weight rackets.
- With its light body, it enable you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 100 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
|APACS Feather Weight 100 Specifications
||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + CNT
||Hi Modulus Graphite + CNT
||76 +/- 1g (6U-G2)
||290 +/- 3mm
|Isometric head frame
||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
|High Speed Frame
||The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit.
Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 33lbs.
||The Super Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.