The Apacs Finapi 88 racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Voltric 80 Badminton racket.
- Finapi 88 is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Finapi 88 is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Finapi 88 Specifications
||Hi Modulus Graphite + Triple Speed System
||Hi Modulus Graphite
||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)
||285mm +/- 3
|Isometric head frame
||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
|76 Grommets system
||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Hi Modulus Graphite
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Triple Speed System Frame
||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.