The Apacs N Force racket is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Extra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs N Force is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs N Force Specifications
||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box, Compact Frame
||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft
||84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)
||295mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)
|Isometric head frame
||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
|76 Grommets system
||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Hi Modulus Graphite
||The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Triple Speed System Frame
||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.
||Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.
|Extra Slim Shaft
||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
Gives the racket a trendy design at the same time produces slightly heavier head that provides extra kick on impact. Note : Infused Grommet may vary in color eg. Yellow/Orange