1. Introduction of the Mizuno Badminton Rackets TECHNOBLADE 603
Mizuno TECHNOBLADE Badminton Rackets 603 compact design, easy to hit and swing fast, suitable for many objects of play. This is a prerequisite for players to be able to show the tactical play.
2. Mizuno TECHNOBLADE Badminton Rackets Specifications 603
- Frame: HM Graphite
- Length of racket: 675 mm
- Balance point: 295 mm
- Weight: 3U / G5 (85g)
- Flexibility: Medium
- The maximum tension level: 9 - 12 kg
- Color: Banana green - Black
3. Mizuno TECHNOBLADE Badminton Rackets Technology 603
The frame is designed to reduce traction but still maintain the integrity of the traditional box structure and create faster swirls.
The bezel is equipped at the top of the frame, increasing the durability of the frame and increasing the power for shots with people with slow, firm strokes.
4. Players who match Mizuno TECHNOBLADE 603 Badminton Rackets
- Suitable for all levels.
- Suitable for single and double play.