Yonex Astrox Badminton Rackets FB | Solution for weak hand force
Yonex has created more light-weight racquet lines for women and for the average player with exceptional hand force this time, Yonex launched a line of Yonex Astrox Badminton Racquets
Rackets are designed to be flexible and light so players do not need to take too much power and help smash becomes the absolute power to score.
Yonex Astrox FB badminton racket has a maximum knitting rate of 28lbs, using Namd material for the entire body and the racket frame, helping to double the contact time with the ball, making the racquet more durable and minimizing vibration. sometimes touch the bridge.
The weight distribution system at the top of the racket is more concentrated on the top and neck, creating high inertia to increase the speed when rotating the face around the body.
Badminton racket Yonex Astrox FB badminton racket
- Flexibility: Medium
- Frame rack: H.M. Graphite + Tungsten
- Body rack: H.M. Graphite + NANOMESH NEO
- Weight: F - 74G G4
- Optimum tension level: F ： (20-28LBS)
Players who are suited to the Astrox FB racket line
- Suitable for all levels ..
- Good for those who prefer to play singles and doubles.
- Axtros FB is a lightweight, easy-to-play racket for players to get used to and promote their full potential. Racket suitable for players bridge, cross.
You will no longer have to worry about your strength is limited, choose Yonex Astrox FB Badminton Rackets with you to master the match.